Sunday, November 9, 2008

lala seafood

091108
0033 / 12.33am
boooooooooooooored!!
juz finiished watching my movies and anime as beelow
h0t sh0t / lan hu0 qiu
miss no good / bu liang xiao hua
skip beat!! its an anime x]]
damnn nice weiii =pp bwahahahhas~~
siien leh... how? TT
ii noe human beings wun cme tu my blog TT
bt aso recommend yat har loh =x
anime that ii relireli str0nglyy rec0mmend!!!!

VAMPIRE KNIGHT
VAMPIRE KNIGHT GUILTY <__>
SHUGO CHARA
SHUGO CHARA DOKI! <__season 2 ="p
SKIP BEAT
TORADORA
EARL AND FAIRY
KAZE NO STIGMA

x]]]]
these is juz my recent aniime that iim watching hehehehesss
find one day iif iim reli damnnn bored.. ii list out all the animes
that ii had watch fer my whole life as human till now x=
woohooo!!! =]]

P I K O ♥
lurvess uu.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home