Wednesday, September 9, 2009

oops =x

alalala~
rawrrr!!
it has been sucha looooooooong time since ii updated my blug ==
gomenne~ minna =[
recently.. hmmm... trials... =.= for the major thing this year.. spm ~
ha ha ha ss =.=
evrything was just okay... but unfortunately =.= add maths gave hell of a shock to me =.=
gone case ready la TwT it was much harder than the past year questions!!!
ii still can manage the past years.. == ii kept on doing .. but then? iiishh~~! damn it ==
and soooo~~~ ii really really want it to pass quicklyy and so that ii can start my new life!! =.=
ii wanna make so much change for my life now .. ii wana earn enough money to pamper myself with alooot of things GG!!! laptop goes for the priority!! and then .. an amount of money to belanja my family out for dinner. .. felt like wanna go for The Cave .. since ii have not been there == and it seems interesting! ;D then then then.. of cz a new hairdo..with ma babes.. and also tops and bottoms =] climbing up higher and higher to reach a better me =3
ok.. so lets just pray hard for all the form 5s' =D include me T_T kamisama ya~~~!!
and ohya!! and also pray for next year's level 2 jlpt test!! ;x the one and only thing that ii can achieve the best is my japanese ii think? ;P so~ nyehehes GG

and ii desprately in need of miracles and magic!!! make my stress fade!!! ;x
and and .. suddenly ii thought of the past.. wow man.. lol!! and it relates to the password of my blug too XD hahaha!!! miss you so much!! ;d nvm~ pledge for 2 years. and ii will make it =]

before declining, prove that I cant be the girl you want.
forever be my boy, forever be my world.

xoxo
Reshaღﻬ レーシャ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home